The Colonial Gold Coast
Golf. The Art of Playing Fetch with yourself.
Our Golf Features
We have an array of different clubs for you to borrow and to buy
We have got your stats and metrics covered
Come learn from the best
They have the best selection of golf clubs in the entire country, and their stats system is top notch.
Australia lacked a golf facility for semi-pros and pros to train; not anymore.
Their stroke play workshops help you improve to a great extent
It is by far the best Golf facility in Australia
- Juniors must be less than 19 years old as at 1st January
- Save $98 every year compared to the monthly plan by paying yearly.
- Save $150 every year compared to the monthly plan by paying yearly.
From our blog
Basketball is one of the most popular sports game played by both men and women. Just by playing basketball, one can learn how to work as a team, create a strategy, and enhance physical health in the process. Hence, it is just right to provide high quality and custom made basketball uniforms for every player. Allow us to emphasise the importance of a high-quality customised basketball uniforms and singlets.
- It gives them confidence
One of the many reasons why one should wear high-quality and custom-made basketball uniforms is that their confidence is automatically boosted. It actually gives them pride wearing the logo or symbol of the school / organisation that they are representing. Aside from that, looking good also meant feeling good. Once a player feels confident about himself from the very start of the game, you can rest assured that he’ll pull a good performance.
- It makes them feel at ease while playing
Since basketball involves a lot of walking, running, and jumping, it makes an individual sweat in just a few minutes. When a player feels like a shirt is sticking to him because of the sweat or his pants feel to tight to jump properly, you can’t expect him to execute a great performance.
However, having a high-quality basketball uniform made out of sweat-absorbing fabric, the player can experience the feel-naked effect. There’s nothing that can interfere with his moves. Also, it gives him the assurance that he doesn’t feel sweaty or stinky at all after playing.
- Creates a good community
Assigning players to guard the different positions will make them think that others are more superior than them. However, having them wear the same uniform will banish this kind of mindset. When they are all the same, they will think that they are in the same part of the community. No one is greater or superior to them. Instead, they will focus on the opposing team instead of trying to compete with each other in the same group.
- Custom-made basketball uniform gives them pride
Wearing something with their name, number, and the school that they represent is something that they could be very proud of. It also encourages them to have the confidence in competing in bigger events and other schools or divisions. It serves as their memento of something that they have accomplished while they are playing basketball. Wearing the same colour and same printed symbol makes them feel like they really belong to a group.
These are just some of the importance of wearing a high-quality and custom made basketball uniforms. To some, it may be seen as an added expense but wearing a great basketball uniform will give you the assurance that your team will do their best while playing. There is nothing greater than having to play with your very own number on the back of your jersey while everyone is watching and cheering for you.
Custom T-shirt designs have become a common thing now as more people want to express themselves and show uniqueness. Creating a custom t-shirt design can be fun and a cool way of expressing your personality. Here are some useful tips to help you create stunning custom t shirt designs: https://www.qtco.com.au/products/clothing/promotional-t-shirts
Brainstorm and Conceptualise Your Design – Making a custom t-shirt design is not as easy as some people might imagine especially when you want to have drawings on the t-shirt. Look at the design and imagine it on the t-shirt.
Leave the design and look at it later on to see if you still like it the way it is. It is important to take your time on the design in order to have the very best one.
Keep it Simple – Simplicity will get your message across in the best way possible. If your design is too complex or very highly detailed, chances are it will not get the message across as required. Keep the ideal simple but ensure the details are there.
Use Humour but be Subtle – Humour is a global language that all can relate to and therefore they many people will recognise your design when humorous. However, do not use strong words or words that can be offensive to people in your humour.
High Quality Printing – If you have a great design but the printing is poor quality, your custom t-shirt design will not stand out. Choose a printer or a printing company that uses high quality printers for a great product.
Use High Resolution Images – The images you use o the design have to be high quality images. Remember that the images will have to be resized to fit on the t-shirt which can cause a decline in the quality of the image.
Consider the Market – Who do you intend the custom t-shirt design for? Is it for the old or the young? Is it for ladies or men? When you have identified your market you can be able to create designs that will appeal to them more. When you know exactly who intend your design for you can be able to capture them with ease.
Choose the Right Colours – Choose the colours to use on your designs based on the colour of the t-shirt that you will use. Also, choose the colours depending on who you want to attract.
Young people like bright colours while more mature persons might prefer cool colours. Also women are known to like bright colours like pink, red and yellow.
Be Ahead of Current Trends – Current trends are good and they attract many people but you will find many designers using those trends which means that originality lacks. The best thing to do is know the trends but be ahead of them. That will help you create designs that are trendy but more authentic.
It is also advisable that you be informed and knowledgeable about the t-shirt market and everything else that would help you become a good designer. Designing software is always coming up and therefore keeping tabs will help you get the right software for you. Custom t-shirt designs have become popular in recent times and the trend does not seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.
Many people find it very relaxing when they play golf while others enjoy the competitiveness of the game. Golf is a game which tests the mind and body. It is both challenging and calming at the same time. It may frustrate you, but you will end up falling in love with the game. If you are interested in learning the game, you will first have start with the basics and then continue to master the game. In the below article you will be reading about some of the basic golf rules, how to swing a club and how to hit the ball.
The object of the game: The purpose of the game is to get the golf ball from the tee into the hole. You can identify with the flag that is kept near it. Your job is to get the ball into the hole or place it near the hole with the lease possible shots. In a standard golf course you will find about 18 holes, and in a smaller course, you will find about nine holes which are usually perfect for beginners.
You are not allowed to move the Ball on the Course:
As a beginner you will end up hitting your ball in places you don’t want it to land and most of you might have the urge to pick up the ball and move it to a convenient position but unless the ball is blocked by a man-made obstruction you are not allowed to move the ball. If your ball falls in the water, you will have to take one stroke penalty and then try again.
The person with the Lowest Score wins:
Have a scorecard with you and keep track of every shot you hit. If you happen to shoot on par or below par you are doing well at the game.
Swinging the Club:
While swinging the club, you need to make sure that you are standing with your feet apart. When you are in this position, the weight of your body gets evenly distributed to the centre of your feet and not to the toes. On bending slightly and leaning forward will help you to place the club on the ground from where you will be able to hit the ball.
Make sure to place the arm of your dominant side close to your body and when the club is placed parallel to the ground you need to position it towards the sky.
Hitting the Ball:
Your weight needs to shift towards the side where you have hit the ball. Your dominant knee will kick inward to close the gap that is there between your legs. Make sure that you don’t stop the swing as soon as the club hits the ball. As you are twisting your hip, you will have to move your arm inside and then back again towards your body.
Golf is a game where you have to involve your mind and body. It is a brilliant game which helps you to relax and be competitive at the same time. Every golf player is unique, and all of them have different abilities and skills, but everyone has their favourites and their own opinion on various players. The following is the list of the top golf players in the world:
- Jack Nicklaus happens to be one of the best golf players of all time. He has about 18 notable wins and has been the runner-up for about 19 occasions. He is one of the oldest champions and is also the first player to complete double and triple career slams. He has a total of 73 PGA tour victories and is the greatest players of all time.
- Tiger is yet another golf player who has done wonders. His victories haven’t yet eclipsed Nicklaus’ records, but he certainly has had many unbelievable victories and also won the hearts of many people. Woods has a total of 14 majors, and he has won more money and awards than any other player in this field. Woods, however, has more PGA tour wins when compared to Jack Nicklaus. Both the players have a unique style of playing and brilliant in their ways.
- Ben is a perfect example of a person who fights for victory no matter what happens in their life. Ben had to struggle for many years to get his breakthrough on tour and finally when he started to have a good career. He met with an accident which put his career at stake. Despite the entire situation, Ben fought his way back and managed to win about nine majors and he has a total of 62 career wins.
- Palmer has a total of seven major championships, and he has won about 62 times on the PGA tours. He was keen on reviving golf and also helped in bringing the British Open. Arnold was recognised as the sports hero during the 1950s. He won his seven majors in just six years and was a real champion.
- Bobby Jones has nine PGA Tour victories, and he was the one who co-founded the Masters. He retired at a very young age but has played in about 31 majors and was placed in the top 10 for almost 27 years.
- Tom Watson has won about five British Open, and he has also won several battles with the greatest golf players of all time, Nicklaus. He has won nearly 39 PGA Tours and has eight major championships.
- Gary Player, popularly known as the Black Knight has won 72 times in the Sunshine Tour, and he has about 24 PGA tours. In the year 1965, he was the first non-American to win all the four majors.
register and be apart of our golf club
(02) 4066 9052
(02) 4066 9095
37 Edgewater Close
ORIENT POINT NSW 2540